BECAUSE YOUR TRUST IS SO IMPORTANT
Your trust is the cornerstone of our relationship. That is why we work so diligently to safeguard your privacy. The information that you provide us is kept in the strictest of confidence. We have no intentions of selling personal information about our customers to third-party businesses. We are proud to make that commitment to you, because your trust is the foundation of our business.
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean Action Mortgage Service, Inc.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and ‘your” we mean the following types of customers:
- Our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship by purchasing or holding financial products or services such as a(n):
- Mortgage brokerage service
- All persons (individuals) who do not have a continuing relationship with us but who may use a financial product or service we provide in isolated transactions. This includes, for example, someone who:
- Applies for a loan that does not get completed
- Former customers
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms.
- Nonpublic personal in formation means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term “information” to mean nonpublic personal, information as defined in this section.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as a nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an “other party”
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates
- Information about your transactions with other parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
YOUR INFORMATION AND OUR AFFILIATES
We may disclose information about you to our affiliates. Here are the kinds of information and the source of that information:
Transaction and experience information from our account records:
- Information about your transactions and experience with us, such as:
Federal law allows us to disclose the information listed above with our affiliates. You do not have a right to opt out of the disclosure of this information.
Types Of Affiliates
We may disclose information about you to the following types of affiliates:
- Financial service providers, such as:
- Securities broker-dealers
- Insurance agents
- Property and casualty insurers
- Businesses offering no financial products or services, such as:
- Travel agents
YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER PARTIES
We will not disclose information about you to anyone except as disclosed in this policy or as permitted by law. This might include disclosures necessary to service your account, perform joint marketing or prevent unauthorized transactions.
INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER CUSTOMERS
We have the same policy about disclosing information about former customers as we do about current customers.